- SPT Borings with Truck Drill Rig
- Auger Borings with Truck Drill Rig
- Foundation settlement inspection
- Subsurface Exploration
- Preliminary Geotechnical Investigation
- Geotechnical Engineering Report
- Site Preparations & Foundation Specification
- Hand Auger Boring
- Static Cone Penetration Tests
- Foundation Design
Professional Engineering Services
Geotechnical Engineering & Foundation Support Services
What is Geotechnical Soil Testing?
A soil test in geotechnical services is where a geotechnical engineer will come out to your site and take samples of your site using a drilling rig. They’ll see what the soil is doing at different levels under your proposed site. With the data gathered through the soil bores, they’ll be able to see how reactive the soil is on your site. This information is essential for building purposes. It will provide design professionals with a guide on how they can go about designing your project.
Why Choose Souffront Construction & Engineering For Geotechnical Soil Testing Services?
- We are a multi-disciplined organization of licensed engineers. Geotechnical Soil Testing and Construction Materials Testing are some of our services.
- We are dedicated to quality. The priority of our company is to provide safe, dependable, and economical engineering solutions for your foundation design and construction needs.
- Our teams have the experience, knowledge, and engineering expertise to handle the most demanding jobs with ingenuity, integrity, and attention to customer service.
- In addition, SC&E offers prompt mobilization on your projects with a quick turnaround on its services, which sets us apart from other geotechnical engineering companies. Our main objective is to provide our clients with successful projects.
Who we serve
We collaborate with builders, contractors, and engineers looking to perform geotechnical soil testing services on their projects.
Mistakes To Avoid When Soil Testing
- Only getting One soil sample done of the site.
The more bores the better accuracy provided to your design professional on the real conditions of the subsurface.
- Not providing a survey or construction plans of the proposed areas to be worked on.
Always provide drawings showing where the proposed build or work will occur so that the geotechnical soil testing services can be performed at or near those spaces.